Form Layout feature is part of KWizCom Modern Forms (Standard edition).
With the Form Layout feature you can customize the SharePoint list forms' layout to create fully-responsive, multi-column and multi-tab forms.
multi-tab form example
collapsible groups layout form example
Create multi-tab forms
Create forms with collapsible sections(Accordion)
Dynamically display/hide field groups (tabs/sections)
This will open the Form Layout settings page:
1. Select "Tabs" in the “Display groups as” drop-down:
2. Create a new tab by clicking the“+new tab” button:
3. In the "Group name" field type you tab name.
4. Under "Group layout" you have an empty grid. This is where you add rows and then select the columns that you want to be displayed in the tab. Click "+ Add row" to add a new row o your form, this will create a new empty row with one empty field:
5. Continue adding additional columns, additional rows or remove columns by:
1) Click to add another field in the same row. 2) Click to add a row above the current row. 3) Click to add a row below the current row. 4) Click to delete the row.
When you have 2 or more fields in a row, you can resize each of the fields by clicking the "Grow" and "Shrink" buttons. In the following image, we've configured the "Account" field to be as twice as hide than the "Account contacts" field:
6. Optionally add conditions to display the tab by clicking the "+ add condition" button. This enables you to configure one or more conditions; only when these conditions are met the tab will be displayed:
7. After you created all required tabs, save the settings by clicking “Apply” or “Save”.
You can delete a tab by clicking the "delete" icon which appears on the left side of the tab.
1. Select "Collapsible groups" in the “Display groups as” drop-down:
2. Create a new group by clicking the“+new group” button: