Column Permissions is part of KWizCom Modern Forms (Standard edition).
The Column Permissions feature enables dynamically hiding/disabling columns in list forms and in list views. This way you can make your SharePoint list forms dynamic, where certain fields dynamically become hidden or disabled (grayed) according to the current user and the current user’s actions in the form..
Display/hide fields from list forms (New/Edit/View item) to/from specific users or SharePoint groups.
Disable fields for specific users or SharePoint groups.
Dynamic permission rules: hide/disable fields according to a criteria based on list fields' values.
Support [Me] and [Today] SharePoint tokens in field-based criteria for hiding/disabling fields
Save field permission settings within site and list templates
Hide columns from list views
Hide/disable fields in the view
In the list's KWizCom Apps settings page, click the "Dynamic Column Permissions" gear icon:
This will open the Column Permissions settings page:
This settings page allows you to create column permission rules. Each rule hides, shows or disables a selected column. After you have configured your rules and saved them, these rules will be processed according to their order every time a list form (New, Edit, View) is loaded, and each time a user makes selections in the form.
Setting up a column permissions rule:
1. Select a column that you wish to hide/disable/show in the “Show rules for” drop-down:
2. Create a new rule by clicking the “+new rule” button. A new rule definition section will appear:
3. Select the permission type (Show, Hide or Disable) and the list forms where this rule will be applied:
4. Setup conditions by clicking the "+add condition" button. These conditions define when the column permission rule should be applied. You can create several conditions with AND/OR operator between them, as you can see in the following screenshot:
IMPORTANT: If a rule is applied to list views, then the conditions can include only the item's content type and the current user. You cannot use other columns in the condition (they are all grayed out).
5. Save the rule by clicking “Apply” or “Save”.
You can delete the rule by clicking the "delete" icon which appears on the right side of the rule. To edit an existing rule, click the “expand” icon appearing on the right side of of te rule.