Default Values is part of KWizCom Modern Forms (Standard edition).
With the Default Values feature you can configure default values for column types which do not have default values support with SharePoint out-of-the-box. You can also configure dynamic default values, meaning: different default values for different users/groups, and default values which depend on default values of other columns.
Configure default values for column types such as Person and Lookup (out-of-the-box SharePoint doesn't enable you to configure default values for these column types.
Configure different default values for different users/groups.
Use dynamic token and reference other columns' default values.
This will open the Default Values settings page:
This settings page allows you to create default value rules, each rule defines a default value for a field, depending on various conditions.
Setting up a Default Value rule:
1. Select a column to configure its default value in the “Show rules for” drop-down:
2. Create a new rule by clicking the “+new rule” button. A new rule definition section will appear:
3. Update the required default value for the field:
4. Setup conditions by clicking the "+add condition" button. These conditions define when the default value rule should be applied. You can create several conditions with AND/OR operator between them, as you can see in the following screenshot:
IMPORTANT: In default value rules, you can set up conditions based on the current user and content type only, you cannot use column values. That's because default values are applied when user creates a new item, so columns still do not have any saved value.
5. Save the rule by clicking “Apply” or “Save”.
You can delete the rule by clicking the "delete" icon which appears on the right side of the rule. To edit an existing rule, click the “expand” icon appearing on the right side of of te rule.